Friday 22 March 2013

Japan - Day 1 and 2

Good morning everyone! I'm typing to you from Japan as we speak!

I don't have much time, but I will write a little. Our flight went well, although we are still very tired! I managed to take some pictures of the plane. It was cool seeing the sunset! I tried to get to sleep, so I'm not as tired as I thought I would be.

Our first day, we just relaxed a little and got some nice things to eat. I had to practice Japanese again! I was stressed because I was tired, but I feel a lot better now and we made it to the hotel with no issues.

The second day, we spent the morning playing in the Arcades and taking in the Osaka sights. It's very warm, but with a nice breeze. So good! I heard there was a lot of snow in England, urh, had enough of that!


Frost on the window of the plane!








So many arcade stuff! We did purikura yesterday, was so cute and fun!








We went to Yodabashi Camera, a big electronics megastore. And, the Umeda sky building!




This is the view from the top! It was absolutely amazing. I was terrified to go up, there was a glass lift and I was clinging to the side all the way up. But the view was really worth it.

That's it from me, I'm having an awesome time!

I'll be back in a couple of days with more pictures.

Sally!

No comments:

Post a Comment