Saturday 18 October 2014

Japan Next Week!

Back again!

Well next week I'll be in Japan again - my 3rd time! It has actually come around again so soon! I can't believe I'll be going back, I think I'll cry when I touch down in Japan.

This time I feel like my Japanese has improved quite a bit, so hopefully I'll be able to speak to people a little more and feel more confident doing so. Because I keep flaking and not studying properly I haven't progressed very quickly but hopefully the 2 weeks in Japan will help that!

This time I'm going to visit some different places, like Hiroshima, Nara, Nikko and maybe Yokohama. This time, my Mum and two little brothers will be coming with me so the experience will be different! I'm really looking forward to showing them Japan though because they know how much I love it so it'll be good for them to see why.

I'll be updating my blog everyday like I did the last time I was in Japan or I'll try to because it does get quite busy at times!

I'll be in Japan a little longer, it's not quite two weeks, it's more like 17 days. So much to see and do, I can't wait <3

See you next time!

Sally

No comments:

Post a Comment